Ad Radar
Circle Track

This forum and its members are a JOKE!!!!!

Item Posts    Sort Order

This forum and its members are a JOKE!!!!!

Jimmydoc1 Jimmydoc1
I watched NASCAR once | Posts: 4 | Joined: 09/13
Posted: 09/27/13
12:14 PM

Let me start by saying that you people SUCK! I wrote in with a question nine days ago and to this day have not gotten one single reply, but my question has had over 500 views!

Really, are you all trying to tell me that my question has been viewed 500+ times and NO ONE has ANY input on a good 2 bbl setup?  Or is it that big of a secret?  I know there are lots of classes out there that are restrictoed to 2 bbls but apparently nobody on here has heard of them.

I replied to somebody else's post because he had several hundred views and not one reply.  The question was kinda a no brainer and the poster didn't give much information, but any answer at all to the guy might've shown that the members of this forum give a crap.

This forum obviously does not care about welcoming and helping new members.  In short, this forum and its members suck and you're a joke!

I expected better of fellow racers.  

waynep712222 waynep712222
I’ve been to a few races | Posts: 56 | Joined: 04/13
Posted: 09/27/13
04:29 PM

a significant number of those views are web bots.. mining for data...

i have found my own posts on search engines 5 minutes after i have posted.. so far i have not found any before i have posted but i expect that soon... there were a few years back.. KEY COUNTERS as a bug that was on these forums.. from an outside source..  it was horrible to type on the forums.. i could type 20 or 30 letters ahead of what was showing up in this window..

i answered your other post..

other racers in the 2 bbl class use the gm marine 2 bbl manifolds..

there are several articles here on 4412 carbs and on the rochester 2g carbs...

http://www.circletrack.com/enginetech/ctrp_1101_rochester_2g_carburetors/viewall.html

i wonder if you could get away with one of the RARE quadrajets that have not had the secondaries opened up...

they are blanked off..

those are a 2bbl...  but they bolt only to a 4 bbl manifold..

http://www.circletrack.com/sch/02/4412/articles/

here are some 4412 articles..  

Fahlin_Racing Fahlin_Racing
I’ve been to a few races | Posts: 109 | Joined: 06/10
Posted: 10/13/13
05:30 AM

Forgive me, I only have been designing turbo diesel induction manifolds and piecing my own 2.3 4-banger engine together for my mini truck along with researching other topics for people needing information.

I suggest you take it easier, its the end of the racing season any how, people are still running around finishing up. Before you jump the gun, think about what the members on here are doing.

Welcome
Jim Fahlin of Fahlin Racing